The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 2 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of roof racks and takes minutes to pitch, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. The tent is made of rugged polycotton ripstop fabric with a robust diamond weaved nylon rainfly. Enter your new home away from home via a secure yet lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder. The 2 skylights and surrounding windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise.
ROAM Vagabond Lite Rooftop Tent
- Waterproof PU coated 280g poly cotton ripstop tent body fabric
- Diamond ripstop 600D rainfly
- Durable 720GSM PVC road cover
- 1” internal aluminum frame
- Diamond Plate insulated bed base
- Included boot bags!
- 7.5’ telescopic ladder
- 3” High-Density Foam Mattress
- Anti-condensation mat
- Dual sunroof
- Skylight windows in rainfly
- Porch window
- Included gear hammock keeps gear off the ground.
- Plasticized aluminum base provides extra scratch and dent resistance.
- UltraPlush 2.0 mattress is made with even higher density 3" foam and comes wrapped in a waterproof base so moisture never reaches you with a cotton top for maximum comfort.
- Improved anti-condensation mat prevents moisture buildup underneath the mattress.
- Improved cover design for a tighter, more secure fit.
Capacity 2 (650lbs) Ladder 7.5' telescopic aluminum (no additional extension required for aftermarket lifts) Frame 1" aluminum frame, all aluminum joints Mattress 3" high density foam, anti-condensation mat Fabric 280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant Rainfly
600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon with 2 clear vinyl sunroof windows
Cover Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover Weight 110 lbs Size (closed) 45" x 48" x 10" Size (sleeping) 47" x 82" x 52" Install Attached via aluminum extrusions on base with universal sliding brackets and bolts Warranty 1 year