Built for a life of adventure, the Montana 700i with inReach is the perfect companion for anywhere you roam, close to home or off the grid.
- Preloaded to every 5-inch, color display are detailed City Navigator maps for turn by turn routing around town and TopoActive mapping covering US & Canada for when you take life off-road.
- The 700i display is bigger than previous Montana models and can withstand the harshest environments and can be used in your vehicle, boat, ATV, or motorcycle.
- Quickly and easily toggle between the mapping you need and you’re on your way.
- Gain full access to Garmin’s Birdseye Satellite Imagery for a clearer real-life view of surrounding roads, buildings, terrain, and shorelines.
- Powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 18 hours in GPS mode and up to 330 hours in expedition mode which uses an ultralow power GPS reference, the Montana is ready to take on whatever path you choose.
Display size 2.55"W x 4.25"H (6.48 x 10.80 cm); 5" diag (12.70 cm) Battery type rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); lithium recommended Display resolution 480 x 800 pixels GPS Yes Physical dimensions 3.4" x 7.2" x 1.3" (8.76 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm) Interface high speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible Water rating IPX7 Weight 14.0 oz (397 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack Display type WVGA transflective, dual orientation Battery life
GPS Mode: up to 18 hours
Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours
High-sensitivity receiver Yes