This Warn Industries M8000 Series 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 8,000 pound. It has a 100 ft synthetic rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please visit our Mounting & Protection category for available options.
WARN M8-S Winch
The M8 winch has been trusted by off-roaders for over twenty years. This 8,000 lb. capacity winch offers outstanding reliability and value. Its low-profile design allows for a variety of mounting options, making it perfect for most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
- Available with WARN Spydura™ synthetic rope with matte aluminum hawse fairlead
- Premium Series winch that delivers classic design, proven performance, and legendary WARN reliability
- Contactor control box and hand-held, corded remote control.
- Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish
- 100' of WARN Spydura synthetic rope
- Limited lifetime warranty (Geartrain), 7 year warranty (electrical)
TYPE Electric MOUNT TYPE Vehicle Mounted RECOMMENDED USE Vehicle Recovery VOLTAGE 12 Volt MOTOR HORSEPOWER 4.8 Horsepower ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE Contactors MOTOR TYPE Series Wound THERMAL SHUTOFF No DRIVE GEAR TYPE Planetary GEAR REDUCTION RATIO 216:1 FREE SPOOLING Yes BRAKE TYPE Mechanical Cone LINE DIAMETER (IN) 3/8 Inch LINE LENGTH (FT) 100 Feet LINE MATERIAL Synthetic FAIRLEAD TYPE Hawse CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS No REMOTE TYPE Handheld Remote Switch MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY 4 OPERATION TYPE Automatic MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN) 10 Inch MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN) 4-1/2 Inch INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE No COLOR Gray MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED 8000 Pound/ 4.8 Feet Per Minute MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL 435 Amp Draw/ 8000 Pound