This Warn Industries 16.5ti-S 12 volt electric Heavyweight Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 16,500 pound. It has a 80 feet spydura pro rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please visit our Mounting & Protection category for available options.
WARN 16.5TI-S Winch
With a massive 16,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, the 16.5ti-s is not only the most powerful truck winch we make, it's also now available with 80' of 3/8" lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The rope's heat-treated construction provides maximum tensile strength, and the temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer provides maximum heat protection. This winch also features a thermometric indicator which provides operator feedback during the winching process and is great for the biggest, heaviest vehicles on or off the pavement.
- 16,500 lb. capacity
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope
- Includes 18,000 lb capacity EPIC hook
- Thermometric indicator LED provides operator feedback
- Large-frame winch architecture mounts feet forward
- Contactor control for the ultimate in reliable electronics
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Durable, smooth three-stage planetary gear train
- Best-in-class cone brake
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
TYPE Electric MOUNT TYPE Vehicle Mounted RECOMMENDED USE Vehicle Recovery VOLTAGE 12 Volt MOTOR HORSEPOWER 4.6 Horsepower ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE Contactors MOTOR TYPE Series Wound DRIVE GEAR TYPE Planetary GEAR REDUCTION RATIO 315:1 FREE SPOOLING Yes BRAKE TYPE Direct Drive Cone LINE DIAMETER (IN) 3/8 Inch LINE LENGTH (FT) 80 Feet LINE MATERIAL Synthetic FAIRLEAD TYPE Hawse CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS No REMOTE TYPE 12 Feet Wired MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY 4 OPERATION TYPE Automatic MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN) 10 Inch MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN) 4-1/2 Inch INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE No MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL 507 Amp Draw/ 16500 Pound MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED 16500 Pound/ 3.24 Feet Per Minute